Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Who knows me best?

I have a friend that knows me from when I was in first grade. She is like my sister I love her a lot her name is Victoria she is from Russia. We each other know because before I was living in Spain since I have six years old. So the first day that I enter school I didn't know anyone and I remmember that they sit me next to Victoria and the first thing that I did was saying to her do you want to be my friend? And she say yes sure and from that day we became BFF we share lot's of things in common, she knows me best than my mum knows me she is like my sister I love her so much the only thing is that now we are separate because I'am living right now here in Nicaragua and she is in Spain but still our friendship continues because is for ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment